Wednesday, October 18, 2006

DIWALI in DUBAI !!

LOL! It just gets crazier... Can you believe it, there is a 3rd Term exam, a Final SGP (Special Group Project) Report submission and several other assignment submissions... all scheduled for next week! I can’t believe it myself! But hell, this Term 3 pales out in comparison to the First and the Second terms. We had all the BIGGIES then... Accounting, Marketing & Finance!! Phew, for someone who has no idea of any of these, man, these BIGGIES were a challenge in itself!

Ok, now let me stop complaining... looks like I am doing a lot of it these days... (I bet my friend PC will agree with me on this point at least :-) ). This blog has been like ‘give-vent’ kinda things where I can crib about the amount of work! To all those who are trying to make it to their dream schools, I don’t really want to scare you away but just want to tell ya that it is not easy! Of course, I am learning & my li’l mind is expanding in exploding proportions & my vocabulary has just incremented exponentially to include many complicated jargons just so, I can get away without the other person even realizing what actually happened. ;-) (If you didn’t really understand that, let it pass... it was nothing worthwhile anyways !)

Term 1 was bad in terms of Time Management... Term 2 was a li'l better... Guess I need to 'strategize' much more henceforth. So, all my dear friends out there (mostly in India), maybe you may not see many posts on my blog this Term. But I will try my best! Okie, now, got to rush to my Telecom Management Class!! Ah…And did you know money had time value attached to it & not just value! LOL!

PS: Have been losing sense of time here! I almost forgot... I will be missing all the Diwali fun and the crackers this festive season...
Neways, A Very Happy Diwali/Deepavali to one & all! Have a BLAST folks… while I blast my deadlines over here and join you on 5th November’06. Ciao!!

6 comments:

Bhakti said...

Brilliant Hemant!!! Mirrored the feelings of all and put them on the paper..oops--up on the net! but yes, the though of going back home right now is what is keeping us going thru all this!
but dont worry amidst the SGP and Examz..we'll still find time for Diwali!!!
Diwalichya shubhechha!!! advance madhe!!! :)

unknown said...

he man back in action !! well put ....so you have now learned to confused people ...

you wont miss the diwali fun ... we will celebrate it in our villas wid similar zeal !!

Easwar Subramanian said...

Well put..and I sure do hope Diwali in Dubai is a blast...

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Hemant....All the facts have been reflected...We have entered a tunnel which has only one opening....so keep sliding thru the exams and u will surely come out one day....Hopefully Alive :)

Kamlesh Acharya said...

gud one dude...

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.